Friday, May 11, 2007

Check Out

This may be last post for awhile.

I am exhausted. I stayed awake last night until about 4:00 a.m. researching this thing on the internet, before I finally fell asleep for a few hours.

Ivy never returned with any clothes for me. I think s/he was angry that I was not as free-spirited as she was with the change, and just jump right into bed with her. I thought she was a better person than that. I snuck down to the laundry room, that is in the Inn, and found some clothes that some woman had left there. I was able to find a pair of jeans and a shirt. There was no undergarments. There was also a pair of sandals with a slight wedge to them. It was almost as if somebody was wearing that outfit, and fell into the water, and was just using the dryer to dry everything off.

I did not much care. It was a stroke of luck.

The thing I learned from the internet is that this group change has happened many times before, and is going to happen again. I found a blog called the "Trading Post Inn" that pretty much described everything, and confirms everything that has happened here. The person who seems to be in charge of the blog, or know the most about what is going on is some guy named Art, who became a Korean woman named Liz. I empathize with him. Suddenly you are the opposite gender, and of a different ethnic and cultural background from what you knew.

If the blog is to be beleived, and I beleive it now, somebody is going to change into me. And then somebody else will change into them, unless we can fix this. I already know, from the arrangements made from my legal assistant, that the Inn is completely booked for the next two weeks. Somebody WILL change into me.

I spent about an hour describing this to the next person who is in this room, and gave them explicit instructions on what to do, and how to take care of my life until I am able to communicate with them. I was not able to give the next person the name of the person I have become, but I was able to describe myself. I told them I would contact them, at Paul's e-mail address, when I can, so we can work how to get back to our real bodies. I also told him the passwords to post on this blog so we can communicate in some forum.

I figure the best thing to do now is head to Boston, and tgry to hook up with Liz. That is my best chance to find somebody who can help me.

I am very scared. The only thing I am taking with me from my former life is the cash in hand, my laptop computer, and the rental car (along with the clothers on my back). Maybe I am not thinking straight at this point, I am panicky. I have to get to Liz. She can help me.

I need the laptop to communicate with the world, and to communicate with Liz.

All I need to do with check out is just leave the key in the room, and pull the door closed behind me. I will send an e-mail to Liz while I am on the road.

No comments: